AV-HS410 HD/SD Multi-Format Live Switcher
The AV-HS410 is compact and versatile with nine inputs standard (eight HD-SDI; one scaleable HD DVI-D); and is expandable using option boards to a maximum of 13 HD/SD switchable signal inputs. Five HD-SDI and one DVI-D outputs are also standard with option boards enabling expansion to a maximum of 10 outputs. Two expansion slots allow the simultaneous use of up to two AV-HS04M Series dual-channel input or output boards.
Four Aux busses are provided to enable versatile production workflow; with mix transitions available on AUX1. Dual PinP (with transition memories); one DSK; and an upstream keyer with 3D flying key and Primatte® Chroma key capabilities are also provided. Numerous high-quality 3D and 2D effects are available for transitions for both background and key. All input channels feature a built-in switchable frame synchronizer; while upconverters are available for four channels and 16-axis color correction for the eight standard HD-SD/SDI inputs. The HS410â€™s system frequency is switchable among 60Hz; 50Hz; and 24Hz; enabling international operation and digital cinema style live switching.
- Thumbnail display of video available clips for easy programming
- Two Channel Simultaneous Rec/Play of video clips for faster workflow
- Video Clip transfer via LAN for rapid loading of material Simultaneous display of video with WFM or Vectorscope on built-in LCD
- Spline Interpolation for Event Memories enables tween movements
- User Buttons fully programmable with Plug-ins; for instant control
We Also Recommend